Recent developments in the country and in particular MCA is upsetting, to a point where I feel frustrated. I am writing this post while complaining about the same to someone who is trying to study for exams in the next few days.
I believed in changing from within, beginning with myself - my mindset and approach. Naive maybe but what else there is to do without having hope? I've tried my best, I've done my part. Not that I'm happy but neither am I walking away. I am just becoming more and more critical of the organisation that I spent my glorious seven years working for. Instead of being more progressive, it's going the other direction - from my point of view, at least.
Nonetheless, I am grateful for the opportunity and the experience. It was seven years of "education" which no money can buy. Then again, many people come and stayed in the "classroom" but how many have actually learnt the lessons?
The only consolation is that the journey has been both exciting and fulfilling (despite the pain and stress) and it made me a better, wiser and more patient person.
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment